Friday, August 23, 2013

Topshop Saving Tips

How to save a few bob when buying in Topshop!

Generally High Street is meant to be the place to save money on all your fashion finds, however, in my eyes Topshop, Awear, River Island etc are expensive considering I am not buying from Brown Thomas on a daily basis.
 Penneys is where I save my money and buy all my basics. Whenever I am in the city I love picking up things in shops we don't have down here in Kerry like a proper size Topshop, River Island, H&M and Miss Selfridge. 
Topshop is my favourite shop because I love their styles, colours and the fact they sell "petite" sizes which are much more flattering for me because I am short. When buying an outfit for my sister's graduation my size wasn't there so I resorted to ordering online.

SAVINGS:

  • Always check the price both in store and online. Usually the british pound conversion when buying online enables you to save on average €10.
  • Shipping is only £4
  • If you google "topshop coupons" you can find 10% or 20% off coupons or free shipping coupons.
  • Always use your student card and type this into the promotional offers box.

I hope this helps you save some money! Please leave feedback below
- Love Ella x

No comments:

Post a Comment