Friday, November 1, 2013

October Haul

October Shopping Spree

I recently went on a shopping spree to Dublin this October and splashed out on clothes and accessories from a variety of shops such as Topshop, Urban Outfitters, River Island etc.. I spent all my Birthday money and it was worth it!

I don't get to go to Dublin that often as it is over a 3 hour drive from Kerry. However, I go every october midterm religiously.

My favourite places to go are Dundrum, Grafton street and of course if I got away with going all the way over to Forever 21 I would.

Topshop

Anyone who reads my blog or knows me personally, I love Topshop. It is probably my favourite shops even though it is on the expensive side. There was a very good sale on but a lot of sizes didn't suit as usual with sales. However I did get a lovely crop top I had my eye on for a long time on sale from €42 to €22. 

I found that everything in Topshop was suited for an occasion or if you were going out. there was beautiful dresses, playsuits and cigarette. I didn't buy anything because I won't be going much places until my exams are over! 
These are a few of my favourites...

As seen on Abby from the X-factor last week

Fitted cigarette pants, great for petite.

What I did splash out on was a black bowler hat. I have been looking at it for months and finally decided to get it. I have worn it multiple times this week already so I think I will get the wear.







Urban Outfitters 

It was probably my first time in Urban Outfitters, definitely my first time in Dundrum Urban Outfitters. I loved the clothes, they were quirky and bang on trend when it came to dog tooth print and tartan. I bought a dog tooth printed playsuit- pinafore.



I bought much more such as tops from hollister and disco pants and shirts from River Island but my favourite by far is my bowler hat. It is easy to wear and match up with outfits and is very quirky.

Love Ella x

No comments:

Post a Comment