Thursday, August 27, 2015

OOTD

OOTD Special

I decided I would start posting some outfit of the days from now on as most of my creativity goes on pairing outfits together to suit my daily lifestyle.

As fashion changes so does my style. When I started this blog I was really interested anything glitz and dressy mostly opting for blouses and pants with pumps instead of my more common high rise skinny jeans and loafers. Anyways, as a student comfort is my new priority with long walks and cold and rainy days. With college season approaching very quick I have a few ideas for staying cosy and fashionable, and as always, at a good price.

A Shoulder cut out navy stripe top from Penneys. Matched with Jamie jeans from Topshop.
Featuring ; Emerald Cambridge Satchel (Previously blogged about this satchel).

Penneys new pastel scarf. Easily thrown over every outfit. With colours from white, pink, blue or green it matches up with almost anything including grey. Very soft and a great deal for only €9.


Hat and Scarf all from my favourite bargain place - Penneys!
This Grey fedora with a brown detail can funk up any outfit effortlessly.
(Scarf at a steal price of only €6)

Reversible wool scarf is the best ever to pair with anything denim! denim jeans, denim shirts, you name it, This is Vero Moda and was expensive on my standards coming in at €23. It was worth the splurge as it can be worn everyday and is very soft.
Just an example of pairing the grey fedora with just a plain grey long sleeve top.
As always, accessorized with a statement watch :D
(Special Mention: Aisling )


More OOTD coming soon along with more on capes, faux fur jackets and a haul.


-Love Ella x

No comments:

Post a Comment