Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Virgos Lounge

Virgos Lounge

Although Virgos Lounge is by no means a new brand taking us by storm it is definitely a winter favourite of mine. Virgos Lounge's distinctive sparkle and glittery detail can be spotted immediately of one of the many showstopping pieces that are ideal for this Christmas and wintertime in general.

I may be biased (as I wore a Virgos Lounge to one of my Debs, see photo below) but I think all Virgos Lounge dresses offer a unique twist. With the characteristic sparkle comes a new colour or shape of dress, one that is bound to suit all body shapes!

Virgos Lounge are very forgiving for the most part and I would advise getting your size and not going up a size, something I tend to do when investing in order to do alterations myself.

What is probably the deciding factor of many buys is the price and Virgos Lounge will not leaving you counting your penneys.... well too much anyways!
All dresses range from approximately €80 to €160. Now, if you are buying a dress for your Debs, a college ball or perhaps a family wedding where would you find such a distinctive dress for this price?

The best advice I could give anyone is to plan in advance, Buying anything last minute gives you no options and trust me, you will not find deals. If you know you have an occasion coming up search through the online sales regularly. Virgos Lounge are very good for sending emails when they have their latest sales that will save you so much money, One dress I fell in love with was £140 down to £36! Search "The Outlet" while navigating the website to find the latest offers.

The beauty of Virgos Lounge is that you can return any item you are not satisfied with,

You can buy Virgos Lounge online at : https://virgoslounge.com/


My Debs

Two Virgos Lounge - Mom and Aunt Mag

New Genevieve Collection

New Ivana Collection

New Alva Collection

Even two pieces available 



Love Ella x


No comments:

Post a Comment