Sunday, October 26, 2014

Perfect Pastels

As I haven't posted in such a long time I have so much to talk about. My style undoubtedly has changed in the past two months because I started college. Wearing different outfits everyday is a huge difference from relying on a uniform to wear to school. Also as walking is my only method of transport no matter how lazy I am, i have to think about comfy shoes and warm clothes. Anyways, I hope to post a few articles on all the on trend pieces I am interested in and please feel free to comment and share!

Pastels  

Pastels have taken shops by storm this season. Everything is available in pastel, even tartan... who would have thought that would work, but somehow I love it!

Pastels range from baby blues, dusty pinks, lemons to lilacs. They are easily matched to each other. They are the perfect colour pallets for wool skirts, cotton jumpers and laces.

Luckily Penneys have a wide variety of  pastels available.
[photos are from Primark Instagram]



I matched a Penney's pale pink long sleeve top with a criss cross back with a blue tartan skirt from New Look ( €23) 

And just in case you think only the highstreet shops are channelling this look here are a few snaps of the amazing Ted Baker pastel handbag range,



-Love Ella x


No comments:

Post a Comment