Wednesday, April 3, 2013

TOMS

Comfy, Stylish and supports a worthwhile cause - what's not to love?


I always loved TOMS and yesterday I bought my first pair, all I have to say is - I love them! As I have a small foot and find it hard to get a pair of flats that are not converse to fit, these are ideal because I was able to buy them in the "Kids" section which supply identical ones only in smaller sizes. 

I wore them all day in Dublin yesterday and still today and they are pure comfort- coming for me, whose feet always are cut, grazed and sore from wearing shoes the first time, this was brilliant. 

Warning: Don't wear socks with them.. that is just wrong. 

TOMS are really cute for casual wear. They are completely versatile and you can wear them with shorts, jeans, chinos a casual day dress and even look cute with tights! They are perfect for spring/summer wear!

Not only do they look good but I found out they support third world countries and with every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. You are really hitting two birds with one stone here!

They also come with a little bag to keep them clean. There are various of styles and colours TOMS come in. 

Love Ella x







3 comments:

  1. Are they pricey? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are about €55 for adult TOMS but only €33 for kids sizes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to Toms <3

    ReplyDelete