Saturday, March 30, 2013

Aztec Trill

Although the downfall Aztecs happened over 6 centuries ago they are back and bigger than ever! 

What do I have to say about all  this is? Great! Personally I love the Aztec look, it is perfect if you want to  achieve a fun fresh summer look and make a statement. But don't take it overboard! You want to make a fashion statement  not a disaster.
Choose one key aztec piece and work it with your summer wardrobe!
 
Suggestions: Lace themed with aztec print is super cute! Great to complete an indie look

Love Ella x





4 comments:

  1. Those shorts are gorgeous!! Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't own any of these particular shorts, however I found them on "I Heart it". if you bought a pair of shorts and some material im sure they would be really easy to make! good luck :)

      Delete
    2. thanks, maybe I'm gonna do that ;) But it was funny, right after I read your blog there were suddenly loads of aztek-clothes in the shops :)

      Delete
  2. Let me know how it turns out for you :) Yeah the aztec look really has taken over, its cute though! Hollister has a lovely range of Aztec looks if you are interested, some are even on sale!- Love Ella x

    ReplyDelete